Sunday, February 26, 2017

let's do this

The diet bet starts tomorrow.  I'm all weighed in, but not quite ready to go.  I need to get groceries and do some food prep, but I haven't even started on my work for the day so I'm not sure when I'll get to the grocery store.  Scheduling.  Priorities.  Put those on my goals list.

Some other things on my goals list:
Don't drink my calories.  Stick to water.
Work out.
A little meal prep so I don't get so hungry I blow it.
Minimize time reading and watching the news because it paralyzes me.

Not weight related, I have to get focused on school work this week.  Last week definitely slipped away after the dog biting incident.  I'm still in a funk, I still am doing the bare minimum of work, but I've written out a work schedule and I'm just going to stick to it.  Just sit there and put in the hours, even if my head isn't completely in it.

I did go to my neighbor's for the first time yesterday.  I didn't realize the dog was still there.  She goes home today.  She really is the sweetest thing.  She remembered me and crawled right in my lap.  My neighbor said the dog snapped at her nephew when he leaned in to kiss her.  The dog was sitting right next to her when it happened.  She doesn't think she'll watch the dog again.  It breaks my heart because I love the dog, she just needs a little extra awareness when people get in her space.  I'm trying to be less involved with my neighbor, so I didn't say anything.  I didn't want to be involved in this whole dog business in the first place.  I regret the day I met this lady.

Okay.  Time to get to work.  I'm going to make this a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment